A handtool with a flat sheet steel surface that is rectangular or pointed and is used to manipulate and finish concrete or plaster.
Brick Jointer Trowel
- Used to create the finished mortar surface of a brick joint.
- Brick Trowel
- Used by a bricklayer to place mortar between bricks.
- Plastering Trowel
- Used to finish the a concrete surface or to manipulate and finish plaster.
- Pointing Trowel
- A pointing trowel has a sharper point than the brick trowel so that it can be used in tighter corners.
- Draper.co.uk Quality Tools Since 1919