- Naturally occuring Uranium Oxide.
- Although uranium is the longest known member of the actinide group of metals, it attracted scant attention until the discovery of uranium fission in 1939.
- Uranium IV Fluoride
Green crystalline solid compound of uranium with an insignificant vapour pressure and very slight solubility in water.
- Uranium Oxide
Greyish-black brittle and heavy mineral.
- The seventh planet from the sun in our solar system.
- Common name for Carboxamide.
- Urea Cycle
- A metabolic pathway in vertebrates, for the synthesis of urea from amino groups and carbon dioxide.
- Urea Formaldehyde
- A non-transparent thermosetting resin or plastic, made from urea and formaldehyde heated in the presence of a mild base such as ammonia or pyridine.
- Urea Methanal
- Another name for Urea Formaldehyde.
- Organisms which excrete excess nitrogen in the form of urea.
- Organisms which excrete excess nitrogen in the form of uric acid.
- Liquid waste that leaves the body, compostition 96% water, 2% urea, 2% salts.
- Abbreviation of Universal Resource Locator.