- Abbreviation of Overhead Cam.
- Defined as the resistance of a conductor through which a current of one ampere is flowing when the potential difference across it is one volt.
- Ohm, Georg Simon
- German physicist noted for his contributions to mathematics, acoustics, and the measurement of electrical resistance.
- Ohm Metre
- A unit of resistivity, measuring the extent to which a substance offers resistance to passage of an electric current.
- Device used to measure electrical resistance.
- Ohms per Square
- The resistance of any square area of thin film resistive material as measured
between two parallel sides.
- Abbreviation of Overhead Valve.