- Abbreviation of millisecond, one thousandth of a second.
- M/S Stereo
- A method of removing imaging artefacts as well as exploiting stereo irrelevance
or redundancy in stereophonic audio programmes based on coding the sum and
difference signal instead of the left and right channels.
- Derived SI unit of velocity, metre per second.
- Abbreviation of Most Significant Bit, the bit within a digital word that represents the biggest possible single-bit
- Abbreviation of Material Safety Data Sheet.
- Abbreviation of Monosodium Glutamate.