- Abbreviation of Light Year.
- Enzymes that catalyze the removal of a group from a molecule to form a double bond, or the addition of a group to a double bond.
- Alternative name for Sodium Hydroxide.
- Lyman Series
- The series which describes the emission spectrum of hydrogen when electrons are jumping to the ground state.
- Abbreviation of Lysine.
A naturally occurring amino acid with an amine group on its side chain.
- Lysosomal Enzymes
- Hydrolytic enzymes that can degrade any type of biological polymers.
- An organelle that contains hydrolytic enzymes.