Klinger Gauge Glass
A form of gauge glass where the water level is visible through a flat glass window in a strong metal frame, rather than a cylindrical tube.
An evacuated electron tube used as an oscillator or amplifier at microwave frequencies.
Klystron Power Amplifier
A multicavity microwave electron tube that uses velocity modulation.