- Kaiser Bessel Window
- A weighting that is applied in the time domain to reduce leakage within a Fourier Transform analysis.
- The old name for Potassium and from where the chemical symbol K was derived.
- Kalman Filter
- A technique for estimating an unknown state of a linear dynamic system given observations of the system which have additive (Gaussian) noise.
- A meson containing a strange quark and an anti-up (or anti-down) quark, or an
anti-strange quark and an up (or down) quark.
- Used as an insulating or flotation material it comes from the seed hairs of the kapok tree (Ceiba Pentranda).
- A letter of the Greek alphabet.