- Curium is a man-made radioactive element.
- The centimetre is a unit of length and is one hundredth of a metre by definition.
- Abbreviation of Cubic Centimetre.
- Abbreviation of Ceramic Matrix Composite.
- Abbreviation of Common Mode Failure Analysis.
- Abbreviation of Centimetre of Mercury.
- Family of logic devices that uses p-type and n-type channel devices on the same IC.
- CCD camera lens connector thread 1"-32UN2A with a standard focal distance of 17.526mm.
- Cyan, magenta, yellow, and black are the base colours used in printing