Fluid Dynamics Calculations
- Drag Coefficient
- A dimensionless value that allows the comparison of shape and orientation of different bodies.
- Dynamic viscosity
- That molecular property of a fluid which enables it to support tangential stresses for a finite time and thus to resist deformation.
- Kinematic Viscosity
- The dynamic viscosity of a fluid divided by the fluid density.
- Vehicle Aerodynamic Drag
- Resistance of a vehicle body to motion through the air.
- A measure of the internal friction within a fluid.
Subjects: Fluid Dynamics