Famous Scientists & Engineers Books
- The Works of Archimedes
- By edited by T. L. Heath, Published By: Dover Publications Inc.
- The Strangest Man: The Hidden Life of Paul Dirac, Quantum Genius
- By Graham Farmelo, Published By: Faber and Faber.
- Subtle Is the Lord: The Science and the Life of Albert Einstein
- By Abraham Pais, Published By: Oxford University Press.
- Copernicus Secret: How the Scientific Revolution Began
- By Jack Repcheck, Published By: JR Books Ltd.
Subjects: Famous Scientists & Engineers