Classical Mechanics Conversions
- The change in velocity divided by the time it takes to make the change.
- Angular Velocity
- The rate of change of angle turned in radians.
- The derived SI unit of density is kgm-3
- Linear Momentum
- A vector quantity equal to the product of an object's mass and its velocity.
- The torque or turning moment acting on a body is defined as the product of the magnitude of the force and the perpendicular distance of the line of action of the force from the axis about which the body is being rotated.
- Velocity is a vector quantity that specifies the time rate of change of displacement with respect to a reference frame.
Subjects: Classical Mechanics